Ford Sync Bluetooth Audio Stopped Working? Is the way your music is supposed to sound different than how it actually is? You are most definitely not the only one. There is no way around the fact that it would be amazing if all of the technology that we have available to us today, both inside and outside of the vehicle, worked the way that it was intended to. Nevertheless, this is not something that can be said to be a given every time. The Bluetooth phone connections in automobiles have a well-deserved notoriety for being extremely challenging to operate with.
Why Does Ford Sync Bluetooth Audio Stop Working?
There are numerous reasons why ford sync Bluetooth audio stopped working. Some of the reasons are mentioned below:
The Device Is Not Connected
It is possible that you will mistakenly believe that Ford Sync is not functioning properly because your device is not connected to Ford Sync. However, the Ford Sync is in fact functioning well; the issue is only that the device is not connected to Ford Sync.
Because the Ford Sync relies on a Bluetooth connection, if you don’t want to use a USB or iPhone connector, you have to make sure that you connect the SYNC devices to your phone by utilising Bluetooth. If you don’t use any of those options, the Ford Sync won’t operate. That is the one and only method that the Ford Sync will function properly.
Song Is Not Playing
If your song isn’t playing when you try to listen to it in your Ford, you might conclude that the sync isn’t functioning properly. Also if the Ford Sync system in your vehicle is malfunctioning, check to see that all of your devices are properly connected and that the song you wish to hear has the play button pressed. If a song is not playing, the SYNC feature will give the impression that it is not functioning properly. If you push the play button and then discover that the Ford Sync is just not playing any music, you can draw the conclusion that it is not functioning properly.
Your Device Isn’t Compatible
Because it is only able to communicate with other devices that are compatible to the Ford, the SYNC system won’t work if your mobile phone isn’t compatible with it. Your phone won’t be capable of connecting to the Ford SYNC if it’s quite outdated and doesn’t have Bluetooth technology built in to it.
Because the Ford Sync system is only compatible with devices that have Bluetooth, you have to make absolutely sure that you are not making use of an older gadget that could not even have Bluetooth. If you use a smartphone, you may rest assured that you will be able to connect successfully because all smartphones are equipped with Bluetooth.
It’s possible that there’s a problem also with Sync Bluetooth Fuse if all of a sudden the music that you were playing over Bluetooth stopped working. This requires taking out the fuse for the Sync Bluetooth connection and then putting it back in.
Fixes To Try For Ford Sync Bluetooth Issue
You may begin to solve the problem with your Ford Sync now that you’ve determined why it isn’t functioning properly. If it’s a widespread bug that’s creating Bluetooth problems with your Sync, then perhaps this issue can be fixed by having someone else reset and restart it.
Master Reset of Ford Sync System
If Sync is not functioning properly after you have performed a master reset, then this should resolve any problems or glitches that really are causing the issues that you are experiencing.
In order to carry out a full factory reset of Sync system:
- Launch Bluetooth on your phone, then uninstall the SYNC app from your device.
- Here on SYNC screen, press the “Phone” button. Use the arrow buttons or the seek button to go until you reach the “Advanced” display.
- Here on Advanced display, choose the option to Master Reset, and then push the OK button.
Disconnect And Reconnect Device
To begin, you will need to do a “soft reset” on the vehicle by turning off the engine and starting it back up again. This is the first step. The most important thing to do at this point is to hold off on moving further till the system has completed its reset.
- Turn off the ignition.
- Activate and deactivate the driver’s door lock.
- Wait until SYNC has completely shut off before continuing. Keep an eye out for the lights going out on the clusters.
- Hold off for a minute and a half before continuing.
- Put the key in the ignition.
- Sit tight for SYNC to fully turn on before proceeding. Keep an eye out for the lights to come on in the clusters.
Reset Your Device
Take and remove the battery from your mobile device (if possible). If you are unable to remove the battery, you will need to do a factory reset
You can re-establish a connection between the device and the Sync system by turning off the ignition, unlocking the driver’s door, then closing it again, and turning the vehicle back on.
Reset Network Settings
You should try to get rid of any flaws that may be producing Bluetooth problems between your smartphone and your Force Sync by resetting your network settings as the following step that you must do to aim and get rid of any faults that might be causing Bluetooth issues.
- Tap Settings when you’re on the home screen.
- Scroll down until you reach General, then tap it.
- Scroll down until you see, then touch the Reset button.
- Click Reset Network Settings
- To confirm, tap the Reset Network Settings button.
After you have finished doing this. Check to see whether you are able to connect to the Ford Sync and if it is functioning properly.
Update Software Of Device
Updating the software to the recent version that is currently on the market is usually a smart move when it comes fixing bugs or other issues, because older versions are more likely to include bugs. It has been reported that doing this can fix problems with Bluetooth. It may also make it possible for the Ford Sync can connect.
- Find the app that controls settings, and then launch it.
- Select About Phone from the menu of settings on your device. It is located at the bottom of a menu for your convenience.
- Choose to Look for System Updates from the menu.
- Choose to install any that are offered if there are any.
For more information:
You may also be interested in:
- Why Won’t Video Play On My Phone?
- How To See Missed Calls From Blocked Numbers On iPhone?
- Snapchat Glitches – All You Need To Know
The “Ford Sync Bluetooth Audio Stopped Working” problem may occur to anyone. In this article, we have mentioned some fixes to overcome this problem. Just follow these steps to overcome your problem in easy way.