Many Facebook users asked questions about How to see someone’s recently added friends on Facebook. You can view the recently added friends of others on both desktop and mobile devices. Since the feature is very difficult to find on a mobile device, it is recommended that you first learn how to access it on your mobile device, then on your desktop.
Apparently, Facebook explains how you can view someone’s recently added Facebook friends, but there are additional ways to determine if they’ve recently added someone if the tab has disappeared.
What Is Meant By “Recently Added On Facebook?
Facebook maintains the “recently added” section for people who were added within the last three and a half weeks after a friend request was accepted.
This function was added to the desktop version of Facebook, and it only appears if a user has added a new friend during the past three and a half weeks. You will no longer be listed in the “recently added” section once the period ends.
If a user has never added a new friend recently, the “Recently Added” tab will not appear in the “Friends” section. Therefore, if the tab is absent from a profile, the user has not recently made a new friend.
How To See Someone’s Recently Added Friends On Facebook?
On Mobile Phone:
To view someone’s recently added friends on your iPhone or Android smartphone/tablet, you must request the desktop version of Facebook in your browser.
- Go to Facebook.com in Safari and log in.
- Visit a person’s Facebook profile. This is the person whose friends you wish to see most recently. You can also repeat this step for anyone else whose recently added friends you want to see.
- Click the address bar in Safari’s header.
- Remove the.’ https://.m.facebook.com in the URL. You will only be able to view the recently added friends tab using the desktop version of Facebook. Facebook has not yet made it available on mobile devices, but you may still view it if you request desktop on mobile.
- The desktop version of Facebook will load in Safari.
For Android Device:
- Chrome login to Facebook.com
- Click the three dots in the upper right corner of the desktop version of Facebook Chrome.
- Click Desktop Site.
- This action will bring up the desktop version of Facebook in Chrome. You will only be able to view the recently added friends tab using the desktop version of Facebook. Facebook has not yet made it available on mobile devices, but you may still view it if you request desktop on mobile.
Now See Someone’s Recently Added Friends:
- Visit a friend’s Facebook profile.
- Select Friends on the profile’s left-hand side.
- Click Recently Added in the menu bar above.
- A list of their Most Recent Friend Additions will be presented.
This will be in the order of their most recent friendship. The first person on the list is the most recent friend they have added. The lower down the page you go, the older the entries become. If the user hasn’t made any new friends in a long time, no one will appear on the Recently Added friends list.
The fewer people on their recently added list, the fewer new friends they’ve made recently. Due to the fact that the majority of users have not recently added a friend, the recently added tab is unavailable for some users. In this scenario, you’ll need to discover an alternative method to determine who they recently added as a friend, even if it wasn’t that recent.
If you’re using a desktop, then you should have no difficulties finding the recently added friends option. This function is a desktop feature, thus you should have looked for it on the desktop before viewing the mobile version.
To view recently added friends of a desktop user:
- Visit Facebook.com.
- Enter the name of the friend for whom you want to see their Recently Added friends in the search bar.
- Once on their profile page, click Friends.
- Select the Recently Added tab. Here, you should be able to view their recently added friends and find out how to see someone’s recently added friends on Facebook.
Ask Person Whom They Add Recently:
You may also find out when and who someone recently added as a Facebook friend by asking them. This is only relevant if the Recently Added tab does not exist for them and you need to know whom they’ve recently become friends with and when. Because it does not exist, you must discover an alternative method.
If you are close enough to them, you can likely ask them and they will tell you. If the person you’re asking might find your request strange, it’s better not to do it.
Recently Added Option Disappeared:
If you were able to view a user’s recently added friends for a period of time, then suddenly lost that ability, it indicates that the user is no longer a recently added friend. If the person has been on the list for 3.5 weeks, they are removed and no longer appear in the Recently Added friends list on Facebook.
On the other side, a user’s recently added friends did not disappear, but the Recently Added friends column is no longer visible in the Friends tabs. If you cannot view a Facebook user’s recently added friends, it means they do not have any recently added friends.
How To Hide The “Recently Added” Option On Facebook?
Many people are concerned about their privacy and ask if it is possible to hide recently added friends.
Unfortunately, Facebook has not provided a function to help its users secure their information, making it difficult to prevent others from viewing your recently added friends.
If you no longer wish for others to view your recent activity, you can unfriend the person. You can also restrict access to your data and prevent others from being informed of your actions.
For a visual representation, refer to the following video:
You may also be interested in:
- iPhone – Screen Recording Failed To Save Due To 5831
- What Happens If You Accidentally Like A Tiktok And Then Unlike It
- How Can I Find Out Facebook Message Count Of A Chat?
Facebook is a great platform, and its multiple features have made it simple for users to learn about everything using their mobile devices and desktops. If you want to know How to see someone’s recently added friends on Facebook you can do it by different methods as mentioned above in this article.
Leave a Reply