YouTube presents a homepage with a multitude of recommended videos. These videos are based on what you’ve viewed in the past, similar content from people you follow, and videos from people you follow. When you actively follow someone and subscribe to their channel, it makes one wonder about your YouTube subscription history.
You may search for and watch videos on YouTube, create your channel and begin posting videos to gain views, subscribe to and unsubscribe from channels, and organise your videos into playlists.
How To Check When You Subscribed To Someone:
You can use internet tools if you’ve been following someone for a while and want to determine how long you’ve been subscribed to them. However, the YouTube app has no way to obtain this information.
This information can reveal when you become interested in a particular genre of content or how long you’ve been a fan of a specific person. You can utilise an online tool to determine the date on which you subscribed to someone.
Below are some methods which may help you find out:
Check Youtube History:
Finding out how long you’ve been subscribed to a channel is not as simple as one might imagine, but it’s not difficult either. You may view your YouTube history. Once you click your history, a list of your watch history will appear. You can browse until you locate the first time you watched a video from the channel.
There could be years of stuff to go through, so be prepared to devote some time to accomplish this work. If you find the first video you saw from the channel, it may correspond to when you initially subscribed.
Alternatively, you may search your watch history. Once you click on your history, a search box will appear. Try searching for phrases associated with the channel you follow, such as the channel’s name or the video’s topic. After entering the search parameters, a list of videos that have been filtered will appear.
Check Channel Creation Date:
You can also view the YouTube channel’s creation date. The channel’s “about” section contains the “joined” date.
If you are pretty sure that you began viewing around the time the channel was created, you will find your information here. The “joined” date is the channel’s launch date. Some individuals wrongly believe that the “joined” date is the actual date they became subscribers.
This is not the case, so please do not be confused. However, if you believe you’ve been watching from the beginning, you may find the following tips helpful.
Ask The Owner Of The Channel:
You can contact the YouTube channel’s owner if you are fortunate enough to know them. YouTubers now have more options for locating subscribers to their channel.
Even if you do not know the owner, you could attempt to contact them; however, depending on the number of subscribers they have, you may not receive a response. On the other hand, you can always give it a shot.
Xxluke is a website designed to help you determine your YouTube subscription history.
It is a secure website that allows you to search your YouTube subscriptions using your Channel ID, not just your User ID. You must modify your YouTube privacy settings for this to work. Your privacy settings must be deactivated to “keep all of my subscriptions private.” Without modifying this setting, xxluke.de will not function.
Please note that by making all of your subscriptions public, anyone could potentially search for the channels you subscribe to. Overall, xxluke.de is a secure website with an active SSL certificate.
Follow these steps to make your subscription public on a PC:
- Start by opening YouTube.
- Select your avatar in the upper-right corner by clicking on it.
- Then select Settings from the menu that appears.
- Change the Privacy tab on YouTube’s Settings page.
- Then, deactivate the option labelled Keep my subscriptions private.
- After making your subscription public, copy the link to your channel.
- The final step is to paste the copied link into the designated area on the xxluke website.
- You will then view your YouTube subscription history.
And for mobile:
- Launch YouTube on your mobile device.
- Tap the profile image of your channel in the upper navigation bar.
- then select a channel
- Tap the Channel Edit button.
- Disable the option labelled Keep all my subscriptions private under Privacy.
- After making your subscription public, you copy the link to your channel.
- The final step is to paste the copied link into the designated area on the xxluke website. You will then view your YouTube subscription history.
Alternatives To xxluke:
There is an additional way for Google users to determine how long they have been subscribed to a YouTube channel. To access this information, please visit:
- My Google Activity followed by YouTube History
- Once you’ve located your YouTube History, you must then select Manage History.
- Choose Interactions.
- After clicking on interactions, your YouTube channel subscriptions will be displayed.
- They will provide the exact date that you subscribed to a channel. This makes it simple to determine how long you have been subscribed to a particular channel.
- There are currently no alternatives that are as effective as xxluke.de and monitoring your Google activity.
Some websites may provide information about your own YouTube channel but not about your subscriptions to other users’ channels. Hopefully, YouTube will create a date stamp for when a user subscribes to a YouTube channel in the future.
For a visual representation, refer to the following video:
You may also be interested in:
- Does Instagram Notify You When You Unsend A Message?
- TikTok Comments Not Showing – Fixes You Should Try
- AirPod Case Not Charging: Fixes You Should Try
If you are interested in obtaining information about your YouTube subscription history, it is helpful to know that you have several options.
One option is to search through your watch history on YouTube.
Alternatively, you can determine how long you have been a subscriber by using xxluke.de after modifying your YouTube privacy settings.
Those with Google accounts also have access to their YouTube channel subscriptions, which provide the date the user subscribed. Assuming you have your own YouTube channel, xxluke.de appears to be the simplest way to obtain an answer.
Until YouTube adds a date to your channel subscriptions, these options should suffice for discovering your history with a specific channel.